Come out to Ben Lippen School on Saturday, February 2 starting at 10 AM for the SCISA State Wrestling Duals Championships! Admission: $9 Adults – $5 Students ONLY SCISA PASSES ARE ACCEPTED AT THIS EVENT #GoFalcons
SCISA Duals Championships – at Ben Lippen School – February 2nd –
9:00 am Weigh In – 10:00 am Wrestling Begins, Admission: $9 Adults – $5 Students
INFORMATION FROM SCISA:
1) Eligible Wrestlers – male students in 6th-12th grade –
2) Certified weights through trackwrestling with 1 certified weigh-in –
A. (Duals Championships cannot be used as a certified weigh-in)
3) NFHS 2013 Weights 106-285 (14 weights)
1- All weights will use a +2 pounds growth allowance 106=108
2- Wrestlers will be eligible to compete at the weight they weigh-in and one weight class above.
Example 1: Wrestler A weighs in for 145 WC @ 143.5 = Eligible for 145 and 152.
Example 2: Wrestler B Weighs in for 145 WC @ 139.9. Wrestler B is only eligible for 145 lbs. Wrestler B’s weigh
qualifies for 138 WC (138+2) but Wrestler B weighed in after 138 was closed.
4) Teams will be seeded based on overall SCISA records and head to head results. Only SCISA matches/results will be used for
5) Submitted NLT Thursday January 31st –
6) Double elimination bracket style tournament wrestling back through 3rd place.
**If your team is planning to participate in the Duels tournament please let Coach Hood know via email this week. We are scheduling officials and start times based on participation. If we have more than 8 teams we will need to add a round to our regular format.
Awards: State Champion Trophy/Individual medals for all team members; State Runner-up Trophy, 3rd Place Plaque.
Admission: $9 Adults – $5 Students