SPRING SPORTS CONDITIONING FAQ
First official practice date for spring sports is January 27, 2020.
- All spring sports conditioning is optional.
- Conditioning is subject to last minute cancellations due to weather. Please contact the coach directly with questions (coach contact info below).
- Please bring athletic shoes, cleats, and glove (if applicable).
- If you are currently in a fall sport – you may not participate in spring conditioning – full commitment must be given to the current sports season in which you are participating.
- If you participate in a winter sport starting Monday, November 4, you may not participate in spring conditioning – full commitment must be given to the current sports season in which you are participating.
- In order to participate in conditioning, you must be registered on Family ID and have a current sports physical (dated after April 1, 2019) uploaded in your Family ID registration. DO NOT BRING hard copies to the athletic office or the coach. Student-athletes that don’t have both a Family ID registration and an uploaded physical into Family ID will not be permitted to participate in any conditioning, practices, tryouts etc.
- Family ID registration link, https://www.familyid.com/organizations/ben-lippen-school
- SCISA Physical Form – if you need a sports physical, you may print this form and take it to your doctor’s visit. Once it’s competed by the doctor you will upload a picture of it into your Family ID registration.
- To stay current, on sports information, tryouts etc, please visit benlippensports.com, be sure to check out the MORE tab for lots of important information. Also follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter @benlippensports. Check these sites often as schedules and events are constantly changing and being updated.
- Many of our coaches are also using the Remind app/text system for their sport as well. Remind will be used for the coach to communicate with athletes and their parents. Please contact your coach directly for the process and the team code to sign up for the Remind app.
|BASEBALL||SOFTBALL||BOYS SOCCER||GIRLS SOCCER|
|Grades 6 -12||Grades 6 -12||Grades 6 -12||Grades 6 -12|
|MON 3:45 – 4:45 PM
|TUE 3:45 – 5:00 PM
|TUE 3:30 – 4:15 PM (soccer field)||TUE 4:15 – 5:00 PM
|TUE 3:45 – 4:45 PM
|THURS 3:45 – 5:00 PM
|THURS 3:30 – 4:15 PM (soccer field)||THURS 4:15 – 5:00 PM (soccer field)|
|THURS 3:45 – 4:45 PM
|FRI 3:30 – 4:15 PM (soccer field)||FRI 4:15 – 5:00 PM
|FRI 3:45 – 4:45 PM
|Matt Padgett||Bryan Jones||Asher Quave-Robinson||Asher Quave-Robinson|