Youth Development Co-Ed Flag Football
Season: Eight-week schedule (3/8/21 – 3/29/21 and 4/12/21 – 5/8/21)
Practice Days & Times:
- 1st & 2nd Graders will be on Mondays from 3:30-4:30 pm
- 3rd & 4th Graders will be on Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30 pm
Game Days & Times:
- 1st & 2nd Graders will be on Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30 pm
- 3rd & 4th Graders will be on Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 pm
Location: CIU Intramural Field (next to the bus lot across International Blvd)
Registration Cost: $100 (includes jersey and equipment)
Equipment needed: Shoes, athletic shirt and shorts, water bottle
After School Transportation:
- Monticello Rd. Students: Will wait in the car line until 3:15, then be picked up by their coach to use the bathroom and change clothes prior to going to the field at 3:30.
- St. Andrews Rd. Students: Will arrive at the Monticello campus at 3:20 via the shuttle bus and then be picked up by their coach to use the bathroom and change clothes prior to going to the field at 3:30. Please communicate with Mrs. Cornwell if your child will ride the bus. (Parents are also welcome to pick up their child from SAR and take them directly to the CIU Intramural field by 3:30 pm.)
- Pick Up: Please pick up your child from the CIU Intramural field at 4:30 pm.
- Students NOT picked up by parents will be walked by their coach back to MR extended care at 4:40 pm. You may pick up your child there by 5:45 pm. Extended care fees will apply.
If you have any questions, please contact
- Coach Cliff Mintz at 803-429-9859 or email at email@example.com
- Coach Brian Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org